Find a Branch
The Allied Building Products Mobile App
HENRY SBS NP180P/P TORCH BASE SHEET 1SQUARE
Other products by
Other products by Henry
|Type||SBS TORCH BASE SHEET|
modifiedPLUS NP180 Base Sheets are designed for use as the base or first ply in a high performance two-ply modified bitumen roofing system, or as a ply in two-ply Protected Membrane roofing system. Additionally, it can be used as a reinforcing sheet in 790-11 Hot Applied Rubberized Asphalt Systems.
There are five different types of NP180 Base Sheets:
- NP180p/p has a thermofusible poly upper and lower surface for torching to substrate and to receive torched on cap sheet
- NP180p/s has a thermofusible poly upper surface to receive torched on cap sheets and a sanded lower surface for mopping or cold adhering to substrate.
- NP180s/p has a sanded upper surface to receive mopped or cold applied membranes or insulation adhesive and a thermofusible lower surface for torch applied installation to substrate.
- NP180s/s has a sanded upper and lower surface for mopping or cold adhering to substrate and to receive mop or cold adhered cap sheets.
- NP180 Tack Sheet has a poly upper surface to torch cap sheets and a self-adhered lower surface.