Find a Branch
The Allied Building Products Mobile App
HENRY 790-11 HOT APPLIED RUBBERIZED ASPHALT 50POUND/CARTON
Other products by
Other products by Henry
|Type||HOT APPLIED RUBBERIZED ASPH|
790-11 Hot Rubberized Asphalt
Henry offers an environmentally friendly 790-11 hot rubberized asphalt. Henry's time-tested 790-11 hot rubberized, fluid asphalt is formulated to provide a monolithic, fully bonded roofing and waterproofing membrane. 790-11 is the ideal choice when waterproofing both intensive and extensive vegetative roofing assemblies.
Henry’s 790-11 is composed of a specially selected blend of refined asphalts, synthetic rubber and mineral stabilizers. It is modified with additives to promote adhesion and improve low temperature flexibility.
- Seamless application provides monolithic waterproofing.
- Bridges non-working cracks up to 1/16" in width.
- Conforms to surface irregularities.
- Full adhesion to deck restricts lateral water movement.
- 100% solids provides immediate cure on cooling.