Find a Branch
The Allied Building Products Mobile App
HENRY 790-11EV HOT APPLIED RUBBERIZED ASPHALT 50POUND/CARTON
Other products by
Other products by Henry
|Type||HOT APPL RUBBERIZED ASPH|
790-11EV is an environmentally friendly, hot applied, rubberized asphalt formulated to provide a monolithic fully bonded roofing and waterproofing membrane. It is hot poured in a single or fabric reinforced application. 790-11 EV is composed of a specially selected blend of refined asphalts, synthetic rubber and mineral stabilizers and contains at least 25% post consumer recycled content. It is modified with additives to promote adhesion and improve low temperature flexibility.
- Environmentally friendly
- Contains 25% post-consumer recycled content
- Can contribute to LEED credits
- Seamless application provides monolithic waterproofing.
- Bridges non-working cracks up to 1/16" in width.
- Full adhesion to deck restricts lateral water movement.
- 100% solids provides immediate cure on cooling.