Find a Branch
The Allied Building Products Mobile App
ATLAS 1/2 TAPERED INSULATION Q 1/2-2-1/2 4X4
Other products by
Other products by Atlas Roofing
Sign In to see this product's availability at Your Branch
- Closed-cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core integrally bonded to non-asphaltic, fiber-reinforced organic felt facers.
- Refer to Product Data Sheet for long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values.
- Flat insulation available in 4ft x 4ft (1220mm x 1220mm) and 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) panels.
- Tapered insulation available in 4ft x 4ft (1220mm x 1220mm) panels with 1/8" (3mm), 1/4" (6mm) and 1/2" (12mm) per foot slope.
- Manufactured using CFC-, HCFC- and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and virtually no (negligible) global warming potential (GWP).
- Contains between 59% and 27.6% recycled content by weight (Atlas Technical Bulletin: TB-2).
- To minimize the effects of thermal bridging, Atlas strongly recommends the use of multiple layers when the total desired or specified R-value requires an insulation thickness greater than 2.7” thick.