Find a Branch
The Allied Building Products Mobile App
AZEK AZM-164 BASE CAP 11/16 X 1-1/8 X 16FEET
Other products by
Plunkett Webster Inc
Other products by Plunkett Webster Inc
|Type||BASE CAP, Casing|
Casing profiles are decorative mouldings typically used flush against a wall, door or window to create surrounds. They can be used as a single moulding profile or combined with other profile styles to dramatically transform window and door aesthetics.
AZEK Mouldings are available in many of the most popular moulding profiles. AZEK products are known for longevity and durabillty. They won't split, crack or rot. They can be installed using traditional tools and fasteners and for custom applications, most AZEK Moulding products can be heat formed to create eye-catching curved moulding details.
- Durable, long lasting and low maintenance
- Only available in White
- Does not require paint for protection
- Same color, look and feel as AZEK Trim
- Moisture and insectant resistant
- No cupping, rotting or splitting
- UV protection inside and out
- Use AZEK Adhesive to eliminate joints
- 25-year warranty
- Use with AZEK Adhesive
11/16" x1 1/8x16'