Find a Branch
The Allied Building Products Mobile App
AIRDAM 37661 POWER COOL VENT DOME COVER ONLY WEATHER WOOD37661 POWER COOL VENT
Other products by
Other products by Air Vent
|Type||POWER COOL VNT|
Electric-powered attic vents use a thermostat to fight heat and a humidistat ("Plus" models only) to help prevent moisture buildup inside the attic.
Featuring a low-profile dome, the power roof vent is unobtrusive when installed on the roof face slanting away from the front of your home. It's an efficient option to replace wind turbines or roof pots already in place.
- Automatic thermostat fights heat buildup.
- "Plus" models feature an automatic humidistat to fight moisture buildup.
- Oversized 24" x 24" G-90 galvanized base for easy nailing and flashing.
- Pre-painted 22-gauge galvanized steel dome is more durable than aluminum. Screws are painted to match dome color.
- Six brace struts firmly hold dome in place.
- Raised dome for greater airflow and easier flashing.
- Plastic screen has distinct advantages over metal: it won't corrode or rust, and it won't vibrate or create noise.
- Thermal overload protection -- an important safety feature that shuts off motor if fan overheats.