Find a Branch
The Allied Building Products Mobile App
Meet one of the team
Allied Building Products Corp. has grown to become one of the largest and most successful building products distributors in the United States. Our branches supply residential roofing and siding contractors, commercial roofing & waterproofing contractors, as well as drywall and acoustical tile contractors.
Allied is a subsidiary of Oldcastle, Inc. which is the North American holding company of Ireland-based CRH plc. Operating in 31 countries with over 80,000 employees, CRH is one of the largest building materials companies in the world. To learn more about Allied Building Products Corp., please read "The Allied Story” section.
Our overall growth strategy is underpinned by purchasing strong regional businesses. We pride ourselves on a process which is professional, fair and effective for the seller as well as the buyer. Currently we are evaluating acquisitions in key metropolitan markets throughout the United States.
We seek to join forces with businesses which:
- Have a strong management team willing to remain following the transaction
- Have a proven track record of profitability
- Have a leadership position in their market
- Are located in or near a large metropolitan market
specialized in the distribution of:
- Roofing, siding, and windows, or
- Drywall, steel studs and acoustical tile
- Take pride in their relationships with customers, employees, and vendors
Companies that join Allied can expand the career horizons of their employees and take advantage of numerous Allied resources, such as:
- Additional capital for equipment needs
- State-of-the-art information systems
- Corporate support from finance, human resources, and legal professionals
We are experienced in this process and live up to our reputation for being straight-forward and honorable to deal with. If you would like to explore this in total confidentiality, please contact the Development team:
Allied Building Products
15 E. Union Avenue